Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What I Like

I'm often asked which blogs I follow and who is my favorite. Although there are too many to list on this one blog post, I thought I'd share a few that I follow on a daily basis. Check them out for yourself, you might like them.

1. Favorite blog for fashion inspiration: Atlantic-Pacific
- Bee, who is based in San Francisco, gets her ensembles right every time. 

2. Favorite blog for words of wisdom: Cup of Jo
- Jo is one of my favorite bloggers. She writes effortlessly and puts subjects on her blog that you would sometimes feel embarrassed to talk about.

3. Favorite blog for the "I wish I lived her life, she is way cool!": Designlovefest
- Bri Emery seems like an all around cool girl. Her posts range from food to fashion. She also teaches, which seems like the Harvard for bloggers, Blogshop. I can't wait to take her course.

4. Favorite lifestyle blog: Cupcakes and Cashmere
Emily Schuman's blog is so seamless. Everything she posts about is clean and crisp. She makes it look so easy.

5. Favorite foodie blog: Oh Joy!
Even though Joy posts about more than food, she always knows the next spot to try. She is also good friends with Bri from Designlovefest.

xx,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment