Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Welcome to the Jungle...

Leopard!!! It's making quite a roar in this jungle we call fashion and I'm loving it! Leopard print has been around for awhile but I feel like it's really making a come back for this spring season. I'm seeing a lot of leopard from the stores to the streets in clothing, accessories, and shoes. It's fun to add to your wardrobe by rocking some cute flats or high heels, working a cute flowy top or even going as far as dressing up your phone with a leopard case. A little animal print can never go wrong in fashion. Although I do believe some animal prints at times overshadow you if too much is worn at once but keeping it in moderation and wearing it right can really make a great outfit. I like to throw on my leopard scarf when I think my outfit could use a little extra something plus I'm all about making it flow with the rest of my outfit too. I don't want the print to consume me so when I wear it I like to add it here and there with a statement piece in a subtle way. 

Check out the leopard pieces I've found that I'm really into below...

...Rebecca...
Target Mossimo Flats
Forever 21 Top
Target Mossimo Platform Pump
Tory Burch iPhone Case
Old Navy Scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment