Wednesday, March 28, 2012

We owned the night...

Last night, Andrea and I had the pleasure to see Lady Antebellum in concert at the Staples Center which was so much fun!!! We started off the night with a pre-concert happy hour dinner at Rosa Mexicano at LA Live that was delicious. We enjoyed some of their amazing Sangria, chips & guacamole and tacos. We then made our way to the Staples Center to take our seats for the concert where Lady Antebellum killed it!!! I am a big fan of their music so I guess "I'm a little bit country..." because I enjoyed every minute of the concert. Their amazing voices and overall stage presence was so amazing and they did not disappoint at all! Great concert! Here's a couple of pictures of our night with Lady Antebellum and some of their music for you to enjoy on this Wednesday...

...Rebecca...

Me sipping on my Sangria...

Andrea gulping down her Sangria...

Lady Antebellum rocking out...

Lady Antebellum owning the night...

Andrea and I getting down with ourselves to the country beat...


"Need You Now" Music Video




"We Owned the Night" Music Video

No comments:

Post a Comment