Hello there! No joke, I have not started shopping. I was supposed to get out there this past weekend, but fell ill so wasn't up to it at all. Check out my gift guide for the guy in your life below.
Clockwise from the top...
1. This is called a Tie Mag. Super cool for the guy in your life who is all about looking good in a tie. These little contraptions are magnets to hold your tie in place. Get them here.
2. Fatty 'Cue BBQ sauces, because what guy doesn't love grilling outside. Available here or at your local Williams-Sonoma.
3. Rag & Bone for the Neiman Marcus + Target collection. I love this sweater because you can give it to your guy who hates to dress up. Once he puts this on with some simple jeans its a great "pulled together" look. Available here or at your local Target.
4. Jack Black Body Basics set. I think every guy secretly likes to take care of his skin. You know they love it! Available here.
5. The Art of Fixing Things. "Yeah honey, you can totally fix this, right?!" Ok, you know they can't always fix certain things, so help them out a little bit. Available here.
6. Board Shorts. Seriously, my guy LOVES his board shorts and I don't know a guy who hates them. Available here.
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Monday, December 17, 2012
Hey everyone! So we've been gone for a quick minute or a month but who's counting, right?! Well to kick things back up for the rest of the year, we're coming back just in time for the holidays. The holidays are literally just around the corner and I know there are still some last minute shoppers out there. Not going to lie I've been guilty of that too so it's ok but it's time to get moving. So here is a gift guide for the special women in your life whether it's your girlfriend, wife, sister or friend there's a little something for everyone. I did some searching online for ideas and came across some really cute things. So enjoy and thanks for sticking with us while we were on our break!
-Great engraved pencils with words of wisdom for any mood!-
|Mean Girls Engraved Pencils from Luvocracy|
-For the fashionista who has an edgy side and a love for large handbags-
|Izzy & Ali "Tiffany" Satchel from Nordstrom|
-To the girl who loves to enjoy a nice cup of joe or tea-
|Ayaka Mug from Anthropologie|
-For the girl who likes to lather up with different floral scents-
|Victoria's Secrets Fantasy Scent Sets|
-If you are really stumped on what to get her, I find you can never go wrong with a gift card to ANYWHERE-
|Nordstrom Gift Card|