Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Holiday Gift Guide: For the Guys!

Hello there! No joke, I have not started shopping. I was supposed to get out there this past weekend, but fell ill so wasn't up to it at all. Check out my gift guide for the guy in your life below.


Clockwise from the top...
1. This is called a Tie Mag. Super cool for the guy in your life who is all about looking good in a tie. These little contraptions are magnets to hold your tie in place. Get them here.

2. Fatty 'Cue BBQ sauces, because what guy doesn't love grilling outside. Available here or at your local Williams-Sonoma.

3. Rag & Bone for the Neiman Marcus + Target collection. I love this sweater because you can give it to your guy who hates to dress up. Once he puts this on with some simple jeans its a great "pulled together" look. Available here or at your local Target.

4. Jack Black Body Basics set. I think every guy secretly likes to take care of his skin. You know they love it! Available here.

5. The Art of Fixing Things. "Yeah honey, you can totally fix this, right?!" Ok, you know they can't always fix certain things, so help them out a little bit. Available here.

6. Board Shorts. Seriously, my guy LOVES his board shorts and I don't know a guy who hates them. Available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment