Monday, March 26, 2012

Put a Pin in it...

After my pre-Spring cleaning last week, I found some things I had completely forgotten about. If it's out of sight then it's out of my mind until I dig it out after some cleaning is done. I had purchased a very simple black clutch some time ago with the intention of using it but never did. So it was just a little too simple for me and thought it could use a little detail. I have several heirloom pins I had yet to really use so I figured it would be cute to add a pin to the clutch to give it something special. I was able to put the pins to use and it gave my plain clutch some extra detail which is always nice for going out. Enjoy this little DIY project to start your Monday...


...Rebecca...

Plain Black Clutch

Pins


Black Flower Pin


Gold Flower Pin


Panther Pin


Alligator Pin

No comments:

Post a Comment