Monday, June 25, 2012

Word of Mouth: Crust

Image Via Crust

Last Thursday night during a girls night out with my good friend we wanted to try out something new and decided to check out Crust, a new gourmet pizza joint in Studio City which just opened a few weeks ago. I had seen the sign several times for Crust as I drove by and visited places around the area waiting in anticipation for it to open. There are very few pizza places around in the area so this new gourmet pizza place was definitely on my list of places to try out. I had checked out the menu prior to my visit, it's a very simple menu with various types of pizza and salad options. Inside the restaurant it's a very clean and simple atmosphere with ottoman style seating and an outdoor patio eating area with small couches making it comfortable and relaxing while you eat. After placing your order, you can sit anywhere as you wait for them to bring your order out. The service and staff were really friendly and the pizza portions were just perfect. It's all about the pizza and the laid back atmosphere, although their beverage selection was limited the pizza definitely makes up for it. It's definitely must try place if you're in the mood for pizza, I recommend it. 


...Rebecca...

Meat Deluxe Pizza

Prosciutto Pizza
Cute 8oz Coca Cola Bottle


No comments:

Post a Comment