Thursday, June 21, 2012

Blue Sky and Nails...

Image via Rebecca

With yesterday marking the official start to summer and the sky looking so blue it inspired me to change my nail polish so I really wanted to go with a bright blue. I found my latest inspiration sitting by the pool this week and found the blue sky reflection on the pool water to be really calming so I figured why not go with bright blue so I can be reminded of the cool water and sky.  The nail polish color is "Blue My Mind" from OPI and it has the right amount of bright and blue I was looking for. Now when I look down at my nails I think of the blue sky and summertime especially when I'm inside working daydreaming of being out in the sun enjoying my summer. Happy and colorful nails makes for happy thoughts!


...Rebecca...

Image Via OPI

No comments:

Post a Comment