Monday, June 11, 2012

Boatin' Around

What a fun weekend it was! Started off with having a fabulous time at a special friend's wedding Saturday night. Hands down probably one of the funnest weddings I have been a part of, it was so much fun. Then I enjoyed a great afternoon on Sunday boating around Castaic Lake with a great group of friends. It was my first time there and it turned out to be such a fun day, I will definitely be going back soon. The weather was perfect and the sun was shining it just made our time spent on the lake even better. There was some water surfing at the lake, sunbathing and definitely some good snacks while out on the boat. It was great, I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend the day! Here a few pictures of our day! Hope you all had a great weekend. Happy Monday!

...Rebecca...


Castaic Lake

Sunset at Castaic Lake


Andrea and I
 **Special thanks to our friend Joe for having us on his boat! Thanks Joey!!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment