- Glue (I used a hot glue gun)
- Cake circles in 3 different sizes, 2 of each size (I used these in the sizes: 16 in, 12 in, and 8 in.)
- 2 cans of soup
- 2 pieces of card stock paper
- Small piece of Styrofoam, something small that can act as the base.
- Decorative ribbon
Step 1: Glue the 2 same sized cake circles together.
2. Glue the small Styrofoam to the bottom of your largest piece so that when you turn it over, it provides a space between the table and the cake circle.
3. Cover the soup cans with the card stock paper.
4. Now layer the soup cans with the smaller sized cake circles. You will need to glue the edge of the can so that you get a good grip.
5. Glue the ribbon to the edge of the the cake circles and you're done!