Thursday, June 7, 2012

Stripes & more Stripes...

I took a stroll to the mall this week just to do a little window shopping and I saw quite a bit of stripe dresses in each display window. I've also been seeing them as I do my online window shopping as well. So as I walked past several stores there were stripes everywhere which I didn't mind, I'm really into the stripe movement. I just recently bought a striped short dress I've been waiting to wear one of these summer days. I'm really into the bright stripes and the zig-zag styles I'm seeing. It definitely adds a certain level of funk to an outfit plus any of these dresses can be dressed up or down. Throw on a jean or leather jacket, some cute flats or wedges, and even add a different colored tank or solid top over if you opt to go for lighter layers instead of a jacket. Can't wait to wear my striped dress soon.

...Rebecca...

Gap Maxi Dress

Old Navy Short Dress

Nordstrom Maxi Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment