Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Father's Day Gift Guide

So Father's Day is just a few days away and I'm sure there are a few of you out there who still have not bought a gift yet or maybe even thought about what to get. I will admit I'm still on the fence about what to get my dad, he's actually really hard to shop for so it takes me awhile to think of something good. I've spent the last couple of days pondering and looking online for ideas and here are a few I think would make good Father's Day gifts. I'm still narrowing it down from these ideas on what to give my dad, too many choices...

...Rebecca...


1. For the Executive Dad...
Fossil Watch

2. For the Techy Dad...
iPad

3. For the Outdoor Dad...
Brookstone Remote Control Helicopter

4. For the Relaxed Dad...
Target Swimsuit Boardshorts
5. For the Dad who has everything and you don't know what else to get him...
Best Buy Gift Card


No comments:

Post a Comment