Monday, May 21, 2012

Toes in the Sand

Image via Rebecca
I had such a good time this weekend playing in the sun and having fun with my family. We got an early start on Saturday morning with a drive to Malibu along the beautiful coast. It was seriously so nice out it was only fitting to drive with the windows down and the sunroof open taking in the California Sun. We decided to get a bite to eat at the one and only Neptune's Net Seafood Restaurant right off of PCH. It's a definite must if you take a drive down to the beach to stop and eat there. We over indulged in some amazing seafood it was so good! We then drove down the coast to find a good spot to take a walk along the beach which was amazing.

...Rebecca...

Image via Rebecca
I made good on my promise to go to the beach this summer and let me tell you it won't be the last. I plan on going a lot more so get ready for more beach shots. 


Image via Rebecca
Once I put my feet in the sand, I immediately starting singing the song from Incubus', "Wish You Were Here" where the first part of the song starts with "I dig my toes into the sand, the ocean looks like a thousand diamonds strewn across a blue blanket. I lean against the wind and pretend I am weightless and in this moment I am happy." It's such a great song and totally described what I was feeling at that time. I didn't want to leave the beach it's so relaxing taking in the fresh air and awesome scenery.

Image via Rebecca

 I can really say the time spent on the beach with my family was truly a happy moment especially because my sweet and amazing grandma was there to join us.  Love her!
Happy Monday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment