Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Candle in the Wind

Voluspa Crisp Champagne Candle

During these cool Spring and Pre-Summer nights, it's been my thing lately to open up the windows and light up some candles letting the air breeze thru giving my room a soothing scent. Candles always add a calming almost Zen-like feel especially when I'm spending time in my room after a busy day. I really like anything in a flowery or fruity scent as long as it smells good I'll take it. The past couple of days I've been trying out a new candle I received as a gift from Anthropologie called Voluspa Crisp Champagne. It smells soooo good and I love the decorated tin it comes it which serves as piece of decor in my room. I also really love the idea of giving them as gifts, why not spread the Zen-like feel with others.


...Rebecca...


No comments:

Post a Comment