Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer Reading

Now that all my favorite TV shows have ended for the season there's really nothing left to watch on TV so instead I try to occupy my time with reading a good book. I find it's always nice to sit outside when it's cool and just enjoy a good book. For me it's very relaxing especially when you're really into it to where time escapes you and next thing you know it's 1:00am but you don't want to put the book down because it's getting so good. I love that feeling! So my goal for this summer is to read 3 books, I was thinking of going with 5 but I didn't want to overwhelm myself so I thought 3 was a good start. Plus it's summer time I'll enjoying my time in the sun having fun! So below are my top 3 must read books! Any other good recommendations for a good summer read are definitely welcome!
...Rebecca...


Image via Barnes & Noble
I, along with the rest of the world have been so intrigued about what all the fuss it about over Fifty Shades of Grey so it's definitely on my must read list. 


Image via Barnes & Noble
I am a huge fan of Nicholas Spark so to hear this book, Safe Haven is being made into a film in the near future with one of my all time favorite actors, Josh Duhamel, I definitely needed to put it on my list. If it's anything like The Notebook then we are in for another amazing romantic movie that will leave us in tears!


Image via Barnes & Noble
I read The Great Gatsby book years ago in high school and it was one of my favorite books of all time! So to hear it's currently being adapted into a film with some GREAT actors it's definitely something I needed to revisit to refresh my memory. Can't wait for the film!

No comments:

Post a Comment