Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day Gift Guide

Happy Thursday everyone! What does everyone have planned for the mother figure in their life this weekend? My siblings have something special planned for my momma, hopefully she likes it! When mother's day comes around I always remember the other mother figure's in my life, my 2 aunts and grandma. When you put my mom, her sisters, and their mother in the same room its such a powerful force. Amazing strong woman who have taught me the best things in life.

Since many of you may be trying to scramble last minute to get something for your mother, look no further, I've gathered up some pretty cool items to show your appreciation from all the blog surfing I have been doing this week. If none of the below tickle your pickle, you may want to just pick up a gift certificate for a manicure/pedicure or order a canvas print from an online service (there are so many out there like this one). An old picture of you when you were a baby would look so awesome! I wonder what Blue Ivy is getting Beyonce??
xx,
Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment