Thursday, May 17, 2012

Throwback Thursday!

This week I was looking at some old pictures where I came across a few oldies but goodies and a few "what was I thinking?!" pictures. I had some good laughs looking thru them and remembering the moments when they were taken. Today I wanted to share and take it back old school with a picture from when I was 5 years old on my first day at preschool. At that age, I didn't have a care in the world but to play in the sun and have fun. Oh how I miss those days! I'm so glad I have so many pictures to remind me of those awesome times in my childhood, such great memories!

...Rebecca...
Image via Me
I really believe at the age of 5, I was a true trendsetter. I mean look at my outfit!!! From head to toe it screams fashion! My bright blue pants were a hit then and are even back in style now. Let's not overlook my red polka dot polo shirt and my blue & red barrettes to match my outfit's color theme. That's some serious color blocking right there. Now the best part of this outfit was my awesome accessory, my clown lunchbox! I loved that lunchbox so much and still wish I had it now. 
So take a minute and reminisce I guarantee it will give you a good laugh, it sure did for me. 
Happy Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment