Wednesday, May 30, 2012

To the class of 2012...

...wear sunblock :)

With my cousin and sister graduating high school this weekend, I thought it would be appropriate to list some things that I wish I knew when I graduated. What would be your #1 piece of advice to offer up to the class of 2012?
xx,
Andrea
Image via Pinterest

1. Do what makes you happy.
- Unless you win the lotto you will have the whole rest of your life to work, make your job something that you really enjoy. It shouldn't feel like work. Life is too short to not spend it laughing and enjoying your time here.

2. Email etiquette.
- Learn it and use it. Its how most people communicate and you're going to want to come across as clear and professional when using it.

3. Charts.
- I have never used SO many charts. Learn how to whip one out in a pinch. Charts rule my life!

4. You don't have to do things to seem "cool".
-  Remember that you are the one in control of your life, not some "friend" of yours. In the end, you need to do whats right for you.

5. Save your money!
- I sound like my father saying this to me. Its true, be smart about your money and save it. Make wise decisions about your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment