Monday, May 7, 2012

Out and About

Image via Rebecca
Outfit: Vince Camuto sweater, Hudson Jeans & Enzo Angiolini Booties

I can't believe it's already Monday again! Sometimes the weekend goes by too fast, those 2 days are really not enough time to relax and get everything accomplished. Well this weekend was really fun albeit it was only 2 days! I spent it with friends enjoying a nice BBQ as we celebrated Cinco De Mayo and watched the intense boxing match. Now to change things up a bit on the blog, here's a picture from a few weeks back of a fun day spent out and about. Plus I really just wanted to show you all one of my favorite sweaters from Vince Camuto, it was a gift for my birthday from one of favorite people, the Pates! Hope you all have a great Monday and rest of the week! 

...Rebecca...

No comments:

Post a Comment