Friday, January 27, 2012

THE PEAKS and the pits!!!

THE PEAKS...
- Walking on Sunshine!
Enjoying the nice sunny weather outside while doing a little shopping and eating without a care in the world!!!
- Spontaneity
Just do it and don't think about it. I am usually a planner, but sometimes I feel that I make the best decisions when I just act fast.
- Making your own schedule
Use your vacation days, they are earned for a reason. Heading out to San Francisco with family for a much needed 3 day weekend.

... and the pits.
And that's the way the cookie crumbles -
You just have to accept certain things that are out of your control, even though they may not work to your advantage.
Not your lucking day-
Seeing and wanting something so cute it's a must have item but having to be let down because they don't have your size, just my luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment