Thursday, January 12, 2012

Game Night!!!



Any plans for the weekend or planning on staying in to save a little $ especially after the holidays??? Why not make it a game night!?!?! It's an inexpensive way to spend a night at home with a few friends. I can't tell you how much FUN I had over the holidays with my family while playing Scattergories (4.) We found ourselves having the BEST time. We laughed so much at the craziest things we came up with and the best part was trying to justify why it was right when really it didn't even make sense! It reminded me of all the board games we used to play when we were younger that I've forgotten about like Monopoly (1.), Anything Goes (2.) which I just learned to play from my friends the Pates!, Trivial Pursuit (3.) and Taboo (5.). Not only is it a fun way to spend an evening but you also have to really use your brain to think of answers so it's somewhat educational. I mean not too educational to where it's boring but just enough to make it a good brain exercise. Plus it's funny to see what others come up with.

There are so many other boards games which are so fun to play so let us know which one is your favorite!

...by Rebecca...

No comments:

Post a Comment