Thursday, January 5, 2012

Jason Wu for Target

Remember that one time I was late for work because I was a shopping like a crazy woman for Missoni at Target? That may just happen again...

This week the store leaked some photos of the Jason Wu for Target line. The collection so far, inspired by Milu the cat, seems very clean and cute. I love how Wu cinches his dresses at the waist to accentuate the woman's body. Finally, I will be able to afford the man who dressed Michelle Obama at the inaugural ball. All of the items, handbags to clothing, are priced under $60. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Jason Wu launches on Target.com and in stores on February 5th. Will you be there?




Image via Target

Image via NYtimes.com

Image via Glamour

Image via Lucky Mag
  


No comments:

Post a Comment