Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Results

Over the weekend, my family and I got together to have a family Sunday Funday. We all went to my sisters for a BBQ and to finally carve our pumpkins. My nephew wanted to make a smiley face pumpkin and he added some cool teeth to give the pumpkin some real edge. The other pumpkin turned out to be Jack Skellington from the Nightmare Before Christmas and to make him festive we added a sparkling bowtie for effect. It was really fun to surrounded by family and doing something together especially with my nephew and niece so they will have these memories. I'm grateful to have memories like this from when I was younger and it's great to be apart of ones they will remember too. Check out our cool pumpkins. Hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween!

...Rebecca... 

-Lukas carving his smiley face pumpkin-


-My brother Rick, Kellie and I figuring out what to carve-

Jack Skellington & Smiley Face Pumpkins
Candlelit Pumpkins
 

No comments:

Post a Comment