Monday, October 29, 2012

Blumhouse of Horrors

Confession: I love scary movies but I hate to actually be scared. One time when riding the Tower of Terror at Disneyland, some guy stuck his face out at me to scare me at the end of the ride and my reaction was to slap him across the face. I just can't help it!

Which brings me to my Saturday night outing. Rebecca and I along with our friend Joe decided to check out the Blumhouse of Horrors located in DTLA. You may be asking, "if you hate being scared, then why would you decide to go to a haunted house?". Well first off, I didn't want to stay home and Rebecca FORCED me to go. Well, not really, I just wanted to see if it was that scary.

While nervous waiting in line (they had some technical difficulties which caused us to wait longer than expected) I was tempted to grab the vodka bottle from the guy behind us and just chug it so that my experience was a little blurry, but I didn't. Once inside, it was all good fun. All I can say is that it was more than just a haunted house, there is a whole story behind the haunt and the actors were great. Poor Rebecca was in pain after my excessive hand holding. I think at one point she yelled at me to loosen my grip because I was hurting her. I would totally recommend this place, it was awesome, just make sure you plan accordingly as the wait can be a little long.
xx,
Andrea

P.S. Here is a video of some really mean "people" trying to scare me in line.




No comments:

Post a Comment