Thursday, July 12, 2012

Word of Mouth: Mendocino Farms

I'm late to the game on this one, but still wanted to try it. I have to say, right when you walk into the restaurant, it's a little overwhelming! The menu is pretty big and I felt pressured to hurry up and make a choice because the waiters are all up in your face. Thankfully, I made a good choice. My friend on the other hand would probably make a better decision on her next visit. Check out the goods below.
xx,
Andrea

This picture doesn't do it justice. Such a great alternative to very much friend chicken sandwich. Highly recommend.
"Not So Fried" Chicken         

 Eh. This was just lacking some flavor. Thank god for the jalapeno relish. Just pour a whole bunch of that stuff on anything and it will be amazing.
A Sandwich Study of Heat (Turkey Avocado)
Don't Worry, Eat Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment