Monday, July 9, 2012

Throwback!

Image via Rebecca-Our Mismatched Life
I hope you all had a fun and safe Fourth of July weekend! Today I wanted to bring it back old school to start the week off right with a picture of my siblings and I from way back when in the day. This is probably one of my favorite pictures from our childhood and I love it for so many reasons. Let's begin with the matching outfits my sister and I were rocking. My mom apparently wanted us to look like twins when we are really 6 years apart, good try mom! But really aside from the fashion don'ts in this picture, I love how this picture depicts how close we are as siblings. We were close then and are just as close if not closer now as adults. I feel so blessed to have such a great older brother and sister. As my sister and I are away on our vacation right now, I really wish my brother was here with us to share this amazing experience. For sure we will all come again next year! We love and miss you bro! Wish you were here with us! I'm bringing you back lots of goodies from Sweden!

...Rebecca...

No comments:

Post a Comment