Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Farewell...

Image via Sweden.SE

Well the day has finally arrived! Today I leave to begin my highly anticipated 2 week Sweden vacation. I am traveling with the Nilsson family which is made up of my sister Alex, bro-in-law Fredrik, niece Annika and nephew Lukas. This is their annual Sweden trip and I'm tagging along to enjoy the great festivities in this beautiful country. I'm so excited I can't even begin to describe it! Not only am I super happy to just be going on a vacation but I'm beyond excited to be visiting the beautiful country of Sweden. I'll be traveling thru Stockholm, Skanor, Malmo, Linkoping and passing thru Copenhagen among other places. This is my first visit there and I can't wait to begin my vacation, it's going to be such an amazing experience and I'm extremely grateful to be going. I'm also really glad to be meeting my bro-in-law Fredrik's extended family and learn their traditions. It's going to be an amazing trip and don't worry I'll be taking lots of pictures of everything I see. I want to savor and really soak in this trip and you will be get to experience it with me with future posts about my trip. 

...Rebecca...

No comments:

Post a Comment