Monday, April 2, 2012

The most important thing to me...

...is family. While having coffee with my grandma yesterday morning, I couldn't help but think about how much I love my family. Yes, they are crazy and you can never get a word in because everyone usually talks over each other, but they are who makes me the person I am. My family consists of not only who is blood-related, but of my closest friends whom I trust. While growing up, my dad used to constantly tell me that, "family is all you have and all that matters". When I was younger and he would tell me this, it went in one ear and out the other because I wanted to go out with my friends (whom half of those people I don't even talk to anymore!) then attend a family gathering. Now I totally understand what my Dad meant! Maybe it's because I am older and wiser, but now I would much rather spend time with my family then do anything else. Its just that I don't want to miss out on being there for them. With Easter this Sunday, I can't wait to be with my family and enjoy their company.
Xx,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment