Wednesday, April 11, 2012

On Display

Over my long long life (kidding!), I've collected quite a bit of jewelry which has become quite of an obsession and hobby for me now. I love all kinds of jewelry especially rings, bracelets, necklaces, and watches. Now with having so much jewelry it was really starting to clutter. I was losing pieces because I would leave them in random places and then some pieces would be forgotten about because they were hidden behind others. I had been using a small jewelry case which was overflowing and could barely even close after trying to fit all my pieces in a few drawers. Overall it was just a big mess! So I knew I wanted something more visual for my jewelry so I could see what I had but I wasn't sure what I was looking for until I was browsing at Joann's one day. They had some great jewelry organizers and stands which were just want I needed! Yay! So I started off by purchasing a ring tray and a couple of bracelet stands. Each were really affordable like less than $10 affordable which is great plus I could now see all my rings and bracelets! Now if I could only figure out what to do with my necklaces and watches. To be continued...

...Rebecca...

Ring Tray before...


Ring Tray after...Voila!


Bracelet Stands before...


Bracelet Stands after...Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment