Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mellow Yellow

H&M Top

I'm so fascinated on the whole neon color movement and the fabulous colors I'm seeing in stores right now so much so that I purchased a bright yellow top! It's a big step for me to buy anything other than black so it was definitely a moment. The bright neon colors will be awesome for Spring and Summer so I can't wait to get a few more pieces to add to my closet. The purchase of this H&M yellow top (above), I think will be just the beginning of a neon color overload for me so watch out! A little neon here and there can really take an outfit to another level and right now yellow is just the first of many colors to catch my eye so it will definitely be continued onto more colors. Check out my other picks of mellow yellow pieces...

...Rebecca...


Target Xhilaration


Forever 21 Top


H&M Skinny Pants


Old Navy Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment