Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pastel Pop

Image via Pintrest

Spring time has arrived! I know it didn't seem like it this weekend with the spring showers and wind but the weather is slowly making it's way back to normal...finally! With Easter just around the corner, I'm always thinking about what to wear on Sunday and for the rest of the season. Any excuse to browse and shop for clothes is one of my favorite past times so I couldn't help doing another style post for this holiday. Now whenever I think of Easter and Spring the only colors I envision are always pastel! The blush pinks, sea foam greens, yellows and peach colors are just to name a few colors for this spring season. They are just so delicate and soft that really they can work on anyone. So with inspiration from this picture of pastel colored pencils, I found some great fashion pieces and accessories that are giving me a serious case of Spring fever!!!


 ...Rebecca...

Vince Camuto Dress
 
Forever 21 Beaded Necklace

H&M Handbag

OPI Nail Polish

Sam Edelman Sandals

H&M Blazer

No comments:

Post a Comment