Monday, April 23, 2012

Color Me Pink

This weekend was filled fun in the sun and laughter surrounded by great friends enjoying this California weather! I couldn't have asked for better weather with the sun shining, the roses blooming and the fruity cocktails flowing it was overall an awesome weekend! With lots of color around me I was inspired by the beautiful color of the pink roses in my backyard that it made we want to change my pale pink polish to a color just as bright and pink as the roses. This is the season of keeping up with the Mani's & Pedi's so my polish is frequently changing. During winter or fall I wear dark polishes and then in the spring or summer it's all about color, the brighter the better! In this case for Spring, it's going to be a bright pink for me from OPI called I'm Indi-a Mood for Love. I'm sure next week I'll be inspired by something else and be Indi-a Mood for another color.

...Rebecca...
Pink Rose Inspiration
OPI Polish: I'm Indi-a Mood for Love


No comments:

Post a Comment