Thursday, April 19, 2012

Funky Town

I was feeling a bit funky yesterday so I thought I would put on something bright to get me out of my funk. You know the saying of dressing by how you feel, well I did the opposite and it worked! I put on my new teal skinny pants and leopard flats from Target and snapped out of it. I'm fortunate to have some mornings where I can take some time to relax before starting my day and today was one of those days. It was so nice outside I could not let it go to waste by staying indoors so I grabbed my cup of coffee, a couple of magazines and sat in my backyard to hang out. It was so refreshing and relaxing that I didn't really want to move buttttttt I had to get a move on with the rest of my day filled with errands, work and more errands. My little backyard "me" time and outfit was just the pick me up I needed. It put me into a "just go with it" attitude for the rest of the day which I liked and realized I should do more often.

...Rebecca...


Happy Feet!

Target Mossimo Skinny Pants


Target Mossimo Leopard Flats
(shown from March's Welcome to the Jungle post)

No comments:

Post a Comment