Monday, February 13, 2012

Music Monday: Whitney Houston

So this Monday, I was going to change things up and bring some music to start your week off right. A case of the Mondays is no picnic and I always find a great song brings me out of my funky mood. As you may all know over the weekend, the music world unexpectedly and sadly lost an amazing artist, Whitney Houston. She truly was the epitome of music and her voice was seriously incredible to the point where it would give anyone the chills! I mean her songs like "I Will Always Love You", "I Have Nothing", "How Will I Know" and "I Want to Dance With Somebody" are those classic songs which had an impact on our generation. I can remember my sister and I singing along to her songs in the car and dancing to them thinking we were the next undiscovered Whitney's. But not only was her music amazing, how can we forget her movies like The Bodyguard and Waiting to Exhale. Those are the best chick flicks ever that can be watched over and over again! So what better way to start your Monday than with a tribute to one of the most iconic artists of our generation. Here a few of my favorites from the legendary, Whitney Houston!

 

 




...Rebecca...

**HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE AMAZING, BRILLIANT & AWESOME ANDREA!!!**
You're the best Teets!! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment