Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fashion Trail Blazers...

My closet lately has been filling up with a variety of blazers and jackets in all colors and styles. I'm really into wearing them casually or dressing them up for a night out on the town. I've seen some great colors out there from bold brights to neutrals and even with embellishments like sequins or elbow patches. I like to throw on a blazer with some jeans with some flats for a casual night. It's a quick outfit plus your comfortable and fashionable at the same time. Blazers are also great for a dressy night out too with a pair of heels and it looks cute with a dress too. They basically go great with any outfit especially when it's a little breezy outside during this winter/spring weather. Here are a few of the latest blazers I have my eye on...

...Rebecca...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment