Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week - Fall 2012

Mercedes Benz New York Fashion week is now in full effect. Even though it officially ends on Thursday, I wanted to highlight some of the goods that I've seen so far. Lots of velvet, jewel tones, and chunky knits. I spy some DIYs up in here, can't wait to try them out myself.

I've also seen lots of the designers mixing textures. For example, picture #2 below, both fabrics are black, yet one material is jersey and the other is leather. By mixing the two fabrics together, you get a whole different look that can work for a any occasion.

Check out the goods below!
xx
Andrea
 

1: Rachel Zoe, 2: Alexander Wang, 3: Diane von Furstenberg, 4: Charlotte Ronson, 5: Christian Siriano

6: DKNY, 7: Derek Lam, 8: Herve Leger, 9: Rebecca Minkoff, 10: Tracy Reese
11: Rachel Roy, 12: Marc Jacobs, 13: Preen, 14: Theyskens' Theory , 15: Carolina Herrera



No comments:

Post a Comment