Monday, August 20, 2012

To Spend or to Save?

Hi everyone! Welcome back, I hope your weekend was fantastic. This weekend Rebecca and I changed up the blog a bit. We really liked the idea of having a plain blank canvas so that our posts are easily readable. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts. Now back to business :)

While surfing the Nordstrom website the other day, I came across this dress and remembered that I had seen something just like that at Target, this one. Yes, the Target version has short capped sleeves, but they are almost identical. This just proves you don't have to spend a lot of dough to look get the look you are going for. I think this dress is adorable and would be even cuter with a skinny belt added to the waist. Would you spend or save?
xx,
Andrea

Images via Nordstrom.com and Target.com

No comments:

Post a Comment