Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Kirna Zabete for Target

I cannot wait for this line that hits Target stores this Sunday, September 9th! If you know anything about me, you know I love everything about "the red dot boutique" (all my moms gay boyfriends made me call it that when I was younger and it stuck ever since). I've gone crazy for all their designer lines...Missoni...Jason Wu...and now Kirna Zabete! Kirna Zabete is a small designer boutique in New York, think of it as a really small Neiman Marcus. All of the pieces sold at the boutique have been hand picked by the 2 owners, Sarah Easley and Beth Buccini. Both of these ladies have major fashion cred, so I would expect nothing but amazing out of this line. Check out some of the pieces below. I'm gushing over that black blazer and leather skirt, LOVE! Will you be at Target this Sunday morning, I know I will.
xx,
Andrea





*All photos via Thebudgetbabe.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment