Tuesday, September 4, 2012

DIY: Fresh Coat of Paint

Over the weekend, I took on another small DIY project which I've been wanting to do for awhile. I have this awesome rod iron mannequin silhouette coat rack which is one of my favorite pieces of furniture in my room. I wanted to give it a little makeover so it could blend in better with the rest of my black furniture. So I took a quick trip to Joann's and bought a can of black spray paint to give it the new look. It took about a total of 15 minutes to spray the entire white coat rack to black with just one can of spray paint. Then I let it sit out to dry for a few hours so the spray paint smell would be gone before putting it back into my room. It was a really great and easy DIY project and it revamped my coat rack. Sometimes all you need is a little color change or tweaks to really revamp an object into something great!

...Rebecca...

Before...
...After!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment